Terms and conditions
2.1. Client is notified and agrees that the Company cannot be held liable for Client’s actions or inactions during conversion operations. Responsibility for trading account monitoring is the Client’s duty.
2.2. Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement notifying the Client about it at least 2 business days prior to the effective date of these amendments. Posting the relevant information on the main page of the www.anonymoustrading.io website for the period of at least 3 days is also considered as notification. The Client undertakes to consult and review regularly the www.anonymoustrading.io website to be timely informed about any changes in respect of this Agreement and the Services in particular.
3.5. Client bears full responsibility for the risks associated with the storage of trading account access data, and must ensure that third parties cannot access the trade terminals. Client’s losses and risks associated with the restoration of access to the trading account imposes no obligations on the Company, other than to provide new access data to the Client after identification procedure.
6.1. The Company may communicate with the Client by using:
– E-mail address provided by the Client
– Phone number provided by the Client
– Postal address provided by the Client
– Company Web site: www.anonymoustrading.io
7.1. Following agreement becomes effective as of its acceptance by the Client.
7.2. This agreement will be terminated if following occurs:
– In the case of expression of the wish by one of the parties to terminate this Agreement;
– In case of breach by the Client the terms specified in the Agreement, the Company may terminate this Agreement unilaterally by notifying the customer of such termination and returning to Client remaining funds from his/her trading account at the time of termination. Also, company reserves the rights to cancel all trading orders previously done by the Client.
7.3. If the Company terminates the activities under this Agreement:
– Company warns the Client one month prior to such termination;
– The Company pays the Client the Client’s funds, which are on the account at the time of activity termination, as quickly as possible.
7.4. In case of death of the Client:
– The right to demand withdrawal of funds from the Client’s trading account transferred to the heirs;
– The right to use trading account and the right to conduct operations in the financial markets by heirs is not transmitted.
7.5. Customer agrees that the Company reserves the right at its sole discretion, suspend or discontinue all or part of the Client’s access the services by an appropriate notice by means of communication. In this case, this Agreement shall be terminated and Company terminates providing services to the Client.
8.1. Anonymoustrading offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and subsisting clients. Bonuses and one time trading credits awarded to clients are part of Anonymoustrading’s promotional programmes. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated with bonus rewards are subject to change. Anonymoustrading reserves the right to refuse, cancel or change the bonus at any time without any prior notice. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will render the account inactive along with any and all profits or losses garnered. Bonuses are optional and client is not required to take a bonus. During initial deposit, client may send a request to email@example.com to accept no bonus and therefore is exempt to any conditions pertaining to bonuses, however the rest of the terms in this Agreement still apply. Should client mistakenly accept a bonus, client must notify customer support within 3 working days, and must place no trades. In such an instance, Anonymoustrading will remove bonus from client account and client shall not be held to the terms relating to bonuses, however all terms and conditions will still apply. To receive the bonus after the initial deposit is processed, the client has to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, request an eligible bonus, and place no trades before the bonus is granted. In such an instance, Broker will add the bonus to client’s account and the client shall be held to the terms relating to bonuses, however, the rest of the terms in this Agreement still apply.
8.2. Anonymoustrading offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and subsisting clients, one such offer is the ETM Affiliate program. Here you can find the details regarding the compensation plan as follows – Anonymous Trading – Matrix Program . Please note, that Anonymoustrading reserve the right to change or delete it’s affiliate program with or without notice to it’s members.
The commission rates associated with direct deposit transactions remain unchanged, ensuring that affiliates can continue to benefit from those.
- Amounts up to 10,000 USD: within 30 days from the account expiry date.
- Amounts between 10,000 and 50,000 USD: within 45 days from the account expiry date.
- Amounts between 50,000 and 150,000 USD: within 60 days from the account expiry date.
- Amounts of 150,000 USD and above: within 90 days from the account expiry date.
9.4 At account expiry the account holder can request a full payout, which will not include any bonus and trading stops upon the withdraw request. Timeframes for full payout are as follows:
- Amounts up to 50,000 USD: in 6 monthly payments.
- Amounts up to 150,000 USD: in 9 monthly payments.
- Amounts of 150,000 USD and above: in 12 monthly payments.
9.5 Affiliate Withdraw policy:
- Amounts from 250 USD to 10,000 USD – payout 48 hours
- Amounts from 10,000 USD to 50,000 USD – payout 45 days .
- Amounts from 50,000 USD to 150,000 USD – payout 60 days.
- Amounts over 150,000 USD – payout 75 days
Price: The price for a given contract is calculated by reference to the price of the relevant underlying financial instrument. For any given CFD, the Company will quote two prices: the higher price (ASK) at which the Client can buy (go long) that CFD, and the lower price (BID) at which the
Client can sell (go short) that CFD. Collectively, the ASK and BID prices are referred to as the Company’s prices and can be found on the Company’s trading platform.
Warning: Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since the multiplier tool (leverage) can work both in your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, it may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital.